Scans your website to find unused CSS selectors
Dust-Me Selectors is a development tool for Firefox and Opera, that scans your website to find unused CSS selectors.
- Scan any HTML page
Dust-Me Selectors will show you details of all the stylesheets and selectors that were found, organised into used and unused selectors. This will tell you what CSS is used on that single page.
- Spider an XML or HTML sitemap
Dust-Me Selectors will load and scan every page that's linked from the sitemap, checking every stylesheet it finds against the DOM of every page that includes it. This will give you an accurate picture of site-wide selector use.
- Scan pages automatically (Firefox version only)
Dust-Me Selectors can scan pages automatically as you browse, and mutation events can trigger additional scans whenever the page changes. This will pick-up dynamic content that the spider can't detect.
Other key features include:
- Supports all types of stylesheet include and all selectors up to CSS3.
- Supports stylesheets inside IE conditional-comments.
- Identifies dynamic pseudo-classes, pseudo-elements and common CSS hacks.
- Super-fast processing can scan up to five pages per second.
- Intuitive and highly-configurable interface.
And for the Firefox version only:
- Create a copy of any stylesheet with its unused selectors removed.
- Export the extension's data in JSON or CSV format.
- Accesskeys and keyboard shortcuts for all functions.